302 Found Query

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_jules2007uk_*

Guest_jules2007uk_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hello,

I am new to the forum as I have recently downloaded WAPT initially on a trial basis, with a view to purchase a licence if the software meets our requirements. I am looking to stress test a website which works in the following manner:

- User is taken to a page where they need to enter a single use code
- User answers a number of questions on some forms (radio buttons, checkboxes etc)
- Once the the questions have been answered the test is complete

(During the entire process the URL remains the same throughout - however the content on the page changes, i.e. different questions appear after clicking through to the "next page")
(Additional info: A session cookie remembers which content is to be displayed on the page, therefore visiting the URL in a new session would display the initial page to enter the single use code)

I am looking to stress test the server but have noticed that during the user profile verification process I am receiving some 302 Found exceptions. From what I have read I don't think it is something to be alarmed about, but would rather seek some clarification from people with more detailed knowledge than myself. I am happy to provide logs should this help in identifying the issue - I have attached one to this post should this be of any use.

Many thanks,
J

Attached Files

#2 Sergei Leonov

Sergei Leonov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:57 AM

302 is a redirect. In your case it means that the server has got your answer and moves you to the next question.
Sergei Leonov
WAPT Project Manager
SoftLogica LLC

Office: +7-383-335-6692
Toll-free: 1-888-364-6797 (for US only)
Time zone GMT +6, EST +11
E-mail: support@loadtestingtool.com
http://www.loadtestingtool.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users