WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt01SS

WAPT Pro 1.0 limit of 17 profiles?

Guest Matt01SS

It seems that once I try to run tests with more than 17 profiles the program never gets past the "Starting virtual users.." portion. If I have 18 profiles loaded into the scenario and try to have 1 user for 1 profile run, the program will not work. After several seconds it says my load agents are offline. If I then remove any of the profiles from the scenario and only have 17 loaded, I re-run the same exact test and it works fine. It seems like there is an issue once you exceed 17 profiles.

Any thoughts?

Guest angela
It seems that once I try to run tests with more than 17 profiles the program never gets past the "Starting virtual users.." portion. If I have 18 profiles loaded into the scenario and try to have 1 user for 1 profile run, the program will not work. After several seconds it says my load agents are offline. If I then remove any of the profiles from the scenario and only have 17 loaded, I re-run the same exact test and it works fine. It seems like there is an issue once you exceed 17 profiles.

Any thoughts?

You can download the version of WAPT Pro 1.0 with the fixed problem here: http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/files/

Guest angela
Any follow-up on this?

It is strange, since the problem should be fixed. I'll ask our developers one more tme about the status of this issue.

Guest Matt01SS
It is strange, since the problem should be fixed. I'll ask our developers one more tme about the status of this issue.

Thank You.

Guest angela
Thank You.

Please download the today's build of WAPT Pro (of August, 25) directly from here:

http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/files/

Upon installation, please open Help menu - > About WAPT Pro... tab an make sure that it is dated August, 25).

Also, please update your Agent with the latest build on our site.

If the problem remains, send to us your profile, scenario, full and error logs.

Guest Matt01SS

The problem still exists. It basically seems that once you have 18 profiles loaded into a scenario, if you run a test with just 1 user for 1 profile, the program sits on "Starting virtual users" for a while until it automatically stops the test with a timeout error, saying the load agent went offline. Once I reduce the profile count to 17 everything works fine.

I'll supply an attachment with the 18 profiles used, the scenario and a screenshot of the error message. There are no logs generated since the test never actually runs.

WAPT_Forum_Upload___Matt01SS.zip

Guest angela
The problem still exists. It basically seems that once you have 18 profiles loaded into a scenario, if you run a test with just 1 user for 1 profile, the program sits on "Starting virtual users" for a while until it automatically stops the test with a timeout error, saying the load agent went offline. Once I reduce the profile count to 17 everything works fine.

I'll supply an attachment with the 18 profiles used, the scenario and a screenshot of the error message. There are no logs generated since the test never actually runs.

WAPT_Forum_Upload___Matt01SS.zip

Please get the updated version of WAPT Pro 1.0 here: http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/files/

Please do not forget to update the Agents from our site.

Guest Matt01SS

I still have the same issue. However I noticed that it isn't necessarily an error at 18+ profiles, since I received the error when running 17 profiles. It may have something to do with the amount of content in each of the profiles, but in any case, once I add too many the program will error out when attempting to run.

On a side note bug: When right clicking on Profiles and clicking Add Existing, if I add more than 6 or so at a time I receive an error message.

Guest angela
I still have the same issue. However I noticed that it isn't necessarily an error at 18+ profiles, since I received the error when running 17 profiles. It may have something to do with the amount of content in each of the profiles, but in any case, once I add too many the program will error out when attempting to run.

On a side note bug: When right clicking on Profiles and clicking Add Existing, if I add more than 6 or so at a time I receive an error message.

Did you update Load Agents? Could you please send to us the screenhots with Load Agents properties?

Guest angela
Yes, everytime you posted an update.

post-597-1254143934.jpg

post-597-1254143929.jpg

Are you receiving the same error message or not? If not, which one are you receiving?

Guest Matt01SS

Yes, after adding one too many profiles, when I run the test it stays on "Starting virtual users" and hangs for a minute or so. Then program auto stops the test and displays this error message to me.

post-597-1254403230.jpg

Guest Matt01SS
We made some fixes. Please, try a new build from http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/builds/WAPTPro1.0.zip and let me know about results.

It looks like that fixed the issue, I can now run 28 profiles at the same time without the freeze up. Thank you. The only outstanding issue I had was adding more than 6-7 profiles to a scenario at the same time, I receive an error message as the program seems to attempt to shut itself down. (Ex. load up a scenario, right-click and say add profile, select around 10 and click ok, error)

The only outstanding issue I had was adding more than 6-7 profiles to a scenario at the same time, I receive an error message as the program seems to attempt to shut itself down. (Ex. load up a scenario, right-click and say add profile, select around 10 and click ok, error)

We will fix this problem in the next build.