WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest trashy

Only some users in CSV file work

Guest trashy

I'm loading my test users from a CSV file. However, when I run my script using these users, the page requests for every other user return a 404 error.

Taking the below CSV file contents as an example, user1@xyz.co.uk, user3@xyz.co.uk and user5@xyz.co.uk are ok, but user2@xyz.co.uk, user4@xyz.co.uk and user6@xyz.co.uk return a 404 error.

"user1@xyz.co.uk","123qwe"

"user2@xyz.co.uk","123qwe"

"user3@zyz.co.uk","123qwe"

"user4@xyz.co.uk","123qwe"

"user5@xyz.co.uk","123qwe"

"user6@zyz.co.uk","123qwe"

All users login to the web site fine when done via a browser. If I mix the users around in the CSV file, it will always be the users on the 2nd, 4th and 6th lines in the CSV that will fail.

It appears that the request headers are incorrect for the users that are failing.

Example of successful request header:

GET /order/start.aspx HTTP/1.1

Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=wybminluqezp21mxgrqfj0ln; SessionToken=8D447FC5-ECCB-440E-AE4B-52D14E733001; EvolviToken=8D447FC5-ECCB-440E-AE4B-52D14E733001; BIGipServerERSVPWMWEB-8010=3360201226.18975.0000; BNES_ASP.NET_SessionId=eDlayLNIRk+TwVNeMb7LV2Q1B+6bmB3GghxuIY41ebhVH5RIfvfsd5VZOffBnespWOl+Gnfh7UkJmUBaIu2DB9gDA8oBhAvHAxquz6L3cBo=; BNES_SessionToken=OXlxQjC2NQC4ibiGfK53vaVK+Y37Eo3H4IMHJr5DwMnrO3B8nmpJZR2TojI/KCPYghpCyCCWq+e1y3fBBLcAhPyu8d3RXNS2/3Tw5gpmHzrZwQ4vHQ41pQ==; BNES_EvolviToken=TEw0RYhj/Zu7oM7UYBju9uquwTCXjHRrI0IqXmNQPzRMsVU0ZuwL2EyMZiCBkC/xRBcOWuFy0tTupTMspFVtGhqO+MSMNvq868zZ+smQBjMyIieKzU/SSg==; BNES_BIGipServerERSVPWMWEB-8010=8yIjuTD+ZSaDoiIwszk3BkPLyJt6iQVGnBGeCN31yYqV4DGygQl5YLGP1BoTFMw4Qyn1hMEbqzqFlkKNpv+EafCk4lVOvL0aQIUnLAwY1UTmrY3fbUAH4A==

Accept-Language: en-gb

Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

Cache-Control: no-cache

Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*

User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

Host: railooto.evolvi.co.uk

Example of failing request header:

GET / HTTP/1.1

Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=djwxno55qie43b45x0xcax45

Accept-Language: en-gb

Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

Cache-Control: no-cache

Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*

User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

Host: railooto.evolvi.co.uk

Does anyone have any idea what I could have done wrong?

Best regards,

Paul

Guest trashy

We need the profile (.wpr file), scenario (.wps file) and full logs of successful and failed users. Please, send them to support.

Thanks, but it turned out that one of the load agents had gone bad, hence every other user was failing.