WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark

Running from Command Line

Guest Mark

Probably a stupid not so technical question .... but I tried following the instructions to run this tool from the command line and am failing badly.

My command:

-run Login.wps [-noexit] [-hr Results] [-sr Results] [-csv Results] [-log Results]

Response:

"-run" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Or else...

My command

WAPT.exe -run Login.wps [-noexit] [-hr Results] [-sr Results] [-csv Results] [-log Results]

Response:

Program opens with no wps selected and nothing else happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest angela
Probably a stupid not so technical question .... but I tried following the instructions to run this tool from the command line and am failing badly.

My command:

-run Login.wps [-noexit] [-hr Results] [-sr Results] [-csv Results] [-log Results]

Response:

"-run" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Or else...

My command

WAPT.exe -run Login.wps [-noexit] [-hr Results] [-sr Results] [-csv Results] [-log Results]

Response:

Program opens with no wps selected and nothing else happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

You should remove [] square brackets. Also, you should specify the full path to your scenario file.

In general, you should always specify full paths to all files and folders.

Guest pon
Hi,

You should remove [] square brackets. Also, you should specify the full path to your scenario file.

In general, you should always specify full paths to all files and folders.

I am having the same problem, this is what I'm entering into the command line:

C:\PROGRA~1\SOFTLO~1\WAPT\WAPT.exe -run C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\Location8am.wps -noexit -hr C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\HTMLReports -log C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\logs

all it does is open up WAPT...

am I not using the -run command correctly? :(

Guest pon

I am having the same problem:

C:\PROGRA~1\SOFTLO~1\WAPT\WAPT.exe -run C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\Location8am.wps -noexit -hr C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\HTMLReports -log C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\MyWAPT\logs

all it does is open up WAPT.

Guest angela
I am having the same problem:

all it does is open up WAPT.

You need to put all files names and paths in quotes, this should fix the problem.