Executing multiple recordings at the same time with a single WAPT session.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Susan_*

Guest_Susan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

Is it possible to simulate the use of multiple applications running at the same time simulating multiple users?
I have 5 web applications and would like to record each one with the 5 different user roles.
So in the end, I would record each application with each user role resulting in 25 separate/different recordings.
The test would then run the 25 recordings at the same time.
Is this possible with WAPT or do I need a separate WAPTapplication/license for each one?

Thanks

#2 niekell

niekell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:45 AM

Seems like you'd record the 25 Profiles all in one Scenario, make sure the right user is assigned to each one (using the "Basic Authentication - Users and Passwords" option) in each Profile's properties page, and then just set a "Fixed User Load" of 25 Users for the Scenario and in the table area assign 1 user to run through each listed profile.

-Paul Dickson
University of South Australia (CRICOS Provider no 00121B)
Office A2-05, A Building, Mawson Lakes Campus
MAWSON LAKES
South Australia, 5095

Email: paul.dickson@unisa.edu.au

QUOTE (Susan @ Jul 3 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it possible to simulate the use of multiple applications running at the same time simulating multiple users?
I have 5 web applications and would like to record each one with the 5 different user roles.
So in the end, I would record each application with each user role resulting in 25 separate/different recordings.
The test would then run the 25 recordings at the same time.
Is this possible with WAPT or do I need a separate WAPTapplication/license for each one?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users