Extracting Multi-line form fields

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dave Sykes_*

Guest_Dave Sykes_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hi I am currently evaluating WAPT, I have a form with a field that has a multi value. I have attempted to get this variable out with a $Hidden() and a a $Search() function. However both of these only get the data up to the newline. Is there a way to get multi-line data extracted into variables?

Regards,

Dave

#2 Guest_labpas_*

Guest_labpas_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hi, I am currently having the same problem. I am trying to capture an XML string that contains newline characters, but only the XML string up to the first newline character is captured. Please advise on a workaround for this problem.

Thanks,
LabPas

#3 Guest_Dave Sykes_*

Guest_Dave Sykes_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (labpas @ May 11 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I am currently having the same problem. I am trying to capture an XML string that contains newline characters, but only the XML string up to the first newline character is captured. Please advise on a workaround for this problem.

Thanks,
LabPas

Hi LabPas,

I contacted support, and they sent me a new version that is meant to fix this problem just the other day. I have been unable to get enough time to test this yet, but hopefully it does the trick, maybe you should try downloading the latest version?

Regards,

Dave

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (Dave Sykes @ May 15 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi LabPas,

I contacted support, and they sent me a new version that is meant to fix this problem just the other day. I have been unable to get enough time to test this yet, but hopefully it does the trick, maybe you should try downloading the latest version?

Regards,

Dave

Hi All,

The matter is that this version is not on the site yet, so please write to support@loadtestingtool.com in order to get it.

#5 Guest_SaWado_*

Guest_SaWado_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

I have a pdf file where you have to write in name, address, etc. About 40 fields. Is there a way to mahe these current fields interactive form fields?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users