Please help me to analyse the bandwidth report

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Louisa_*

Guest_Louisa_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hi ,

1. There are KBytes sent, KBytes received, Receiving speed (kbits/sec), Sending speed (kbits/sec), Receiving per user speed (kbits/sec), Sending per user speed (kbits/sec) 6 differenct metrics, but for me, which one should I care for our e-commerce site?
2. Do you know what's the e-commerce site standard rule for bandwidth data? How many kbits / second per user is good or not?

3. May there is a bug in the report: sometime the log show error, but don't show in report and error graph.

4. Using the same senario: with 1000 vusers, 1 mins, there are network error,
but when try with 2000 vuser, still 1 mins, no that network error, do you know why?

Thanks very much for your reply!
Have a good day!

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Louisa @ Feb 6 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ,

1. There are KBytes sent, KBytes received, Receiving speed (kbits/sec), Sending speed (kbits/sec), Receiving per user speed (kbits/sec), Sending per user speed (kbits/sec) 6 differenct metrics, but for me, which one should I care for our e-commerce site?
2. Do you know what's the e-commerce site standard rule for bandwidth data? How many kbits / second per user is good or not?

3. May there is a bug in the report: sometime the log show error, but don't show in report and error graph.

4. Using the same senario: with 1000 vusers, 1 mins, there are network error,
but when try with 2000 vuser, still 1 mins, no that network error, do you know why?

Thanks very much for your reply!
Have a good day!

Hi!

We need to see what kind of errors they are. Please send to us your Full and Error logs generated by WAPT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users