I have an asp page (http://www.modelgolf...sss_payflow.asp) that has 3 parts to it.
1. Click Submit, after entering your first and last names, email address, zip code, credit card # (use 4111111111111111), and cc expiration date
- this inserts an entry into my database
2. Click Confirm
- this updates info in the db
3. Click Download
- this initiates a download of a zip file to the user
- the user then clicks Open, setup.exe, and Run,
This is my entire test. I'd like the Open, setup.exe, and Run to be included in the test, as this will invoke downloading of a file from my server which is part of the load testing.
Session vars are used behind the scenes.
When recording the test, the entries are inserted and updated in my database. However when using WAPT to Run my test, no entries are inserted into the database. Thus my web application isn't actually load tested. Why are no entries (Submits) made into my db when running my recorded test?
Attached is a zip file of the results of my wapt test.