Supported Data bases & Basic Queries.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_leo1984_*

Guest_leo1984_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

Hello All,

Could you please let me know the supported databases & webservers that can be tested using the WAPT tool..

Also, I would like to know the following :

--> whether we can view the recorded script and we can paramaterize directly in the Script. As per my observation, I could only see the Url in the Profiles ( under main ).

-->Whether we can record .net, web controls.

--> whether third party tools like flash is supported by WAPT

--> Also, whether the tool is specific to test on web browsers developed on particular Programming lang or Independent.

--> Does the tool supports to test using VPN

Txs in Advance !!

Waiting for an Early Response smile.gif

#2 Guest_cardinal911_*

Guest_cardinal911_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

--> Could you please let me know the supported databases & webservers that can be tested using the WAPT tool..
There are no restrictions here. WAPT acts as a browser, it requires only the web server's address. If an application uses any database, WAPT will work, too, because it does not work with databases directly.

--> whether we can view the recorded script and we can paramaterize directly in the Script. As per my observation, I could only see the Url in the Profiles ( under main ).

you can set and modify parameters in 'Request properties'.

-->Whether we can record .net, web controls.

Do you mean will WAPT work with .net applications? Yes, it will.

--> whether third party tools like flash is supported by WAPT
Flash is not supported

--> Also, whether the tool is specific to test on web browsers developed on particular Programming lang or Independent.
The tool is independent.

--> Does the tool supports to test using VPN
Yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users