Report Document

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dave123_*

Guest_dave123_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

Hi, I don't know how to read those reports generated by WAPT 5.0 and I wonder if there is any document that I can refer to?
Thanks

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (dave123 @ Jul 14 2008, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I don't know how to read those reports generated by WAPT 5.0 and I wonder if there is any document that I can refer to?
Thanks

Hi Dave,

You can find more information on it in our built-in Help, in WAPT User Interface - > Results - > HTML Report and Summary Report topics.

#3 Guest_JPJones_*

Guest_JPJones_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (angela @ Jul 23 2008, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Dave,

You can find more information on it in our built-in Help, in WAPT User Interface - > Results - > HTML Report and Summary Report topics.

So this application will not produce a printed copy of the report/analysis? Why not? Other programs allow you to do a simple print or creates a report in pdf.

How can I do the same with WAPT

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (JPJones @ Nov 11 2008, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this application will not produce a printed copy of the report/analysis? Why not? Other programs allow you to do a simple print or creates a report in pdf.

How can I do the same with WAPT

WAPT allows you to print a HTML-report, so you can have a printed copy of reports. However, it does not have a special option to print reports, it is true. Possibly, we implement it in one of our next releases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users