FAILURE: Socket Error 10054 -- but i don't see any issues on my server

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ryangradke_*

Guest_ryangradke_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

I have a Profile that has two intial items, first gets me to the site, second logs in. Then I have 5 Main items. However, I can rarely get past the third item. I continually get the FAILURE: Socket Error 10054. If I try the process from the recorder or my browser I have absolutely no issue. What information do you need to help figure out what is going on here? Thanks.

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (ryangradke @ Jun 24 2008, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a Profile that has two intial items, first gets me to the site, second logs in. Then I have 5 Main items. However, I can rarely get past the third item. I continually get the FAILURE: Socket Error 10054. If I try the process from the recorder or my browser I have absolutely no issue. What information do you need to help figure out what is going on here? Thanks.

Hi,
please see the description of the similar case here, possibly you have the same situation:
http://www.loadtesti...ket Error 10054

Please let me know about he results. If it does not help, please provide Full and Error logs generated by WAPT.

#3 Guest_ryangradke_*

Guest_ryangradke_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

Angela, I reviewed that earlier and I don't see how it could be my server. I can switch over to my browser and run through the pages with the same user account and not have any problems. Is there any log information I can give you that will help you analyze what is going on?

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (ryangradke @ Jun 24 2008, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Angela, I reviewed that earlier and I don't see how it could be my server. I can switch over to my browser and run through the pages with the same user account and not have any problems. Is there any log information I can give you that will help you analyze what is going on?

Yes, please send to us Full and Error logs of WAPT (i.e. enable logging and set the corresponding log detalization). Also, if possible, send to us your server log.
Besides, you can send your scenario and profiles.

#5 Guest_lava_*

Guest_lava_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

Disable Think time for User profile

QUOTE (angela @ Jun 24 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, please send to us Full and Error logs of WAPT (i.e. enable logging and set the corresponding log detalization). Also, if possible, send to us your server log.
Besides, you can send your scenario and profiles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users