WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sandhyasree

WAPT correlating values

Guest sandhyasree

Hi,

I am new to WAPT, the tool looks interesting, just exploring on that.

I have a scenario say google, I search for a string and later will parameterize the string to some other value,i.e., if I search for loadtestingtool, I get the first url as www.loadtestingtool.com, but next time if the search string is different I should be passing the new search word in the url, example:search string oracle has to be passed in the next url , how can I do this

Can I view the browser view while running the test , Is there any page verification logic for WAPT Scripts.

Please help me

Sandhya

Guest angela
Hi,

I am new to WAPT, the tool looks interesting, just exploring on that.

I have a scenario say google, I search for a string and later will parameterize the string to some other value,i.e., if I search for loadtestingtool, I get the first url as www.loadtestingtool.com, but next time if the search string is different I should be passing the new search word in the url, example:search string oracle has to be passed in the next url , how can I do this

Can I view the browser view while running the test , Is there any page verification logic for WAPT Scripts.

Please help me

Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,

You can specify the symbols enetered in the search field as a parameter. However, the function Static text is used by default.

You need to use the function Ordered list (or Random from list) instead, and create a list with all your strings to use with this function.