WAPT correlating values

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_sandhyasree_*

Guest_sandhyasree_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Hi,

I am new to WAPT, the tool looks interesting, just exploring on that.

I have a scenario say google, I search for a string and later will parameterize the string to some other value,i.e., if I search for loadtestingtool, I get the first url as www.loadtestingtool.com, but next time if the search string is different I should be passing the new search word in the url, example:search string oracle has to be passed in the next url , how can I do this

Can I view the browser view while running the test , Is there any page verification logic for WAPT Scripts.

Please help me

Sandhya

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (sandhyasree @ Jun 24 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I am new to WAPT, the tool looks interesting, just exploring on that.

I have a scenario say google, I search for a string and later will parameterize the string to some other value,i.e., if I search for loadtestingtool, I get the first url as www.loadtestingtool.com, but next time if the search string is different I should be passing the new search word in the url, example:search string oracle has to be passed in the next url , how can I do this

Can I view the browser view while running the test , Is there any page verification logic for WAPT Scripts.

Please help me

Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,

You can specify the symbols enetered in the search field as a parameter. However, the function Static text is used by default.
You need to use the function Ordered list (or Random from list) instead, and create a list with all your strings to use with this function.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users