WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nlock

Response + page elements less than Response

Guest nlock

I have two issues that are baffling me I'm hoping you can help me with:

1. My graphs for each individual page show that the "Response + Page Elements" time is less than the "Response" time. Can you clarify that the Response + page elements time should be greater than the Response time by itself?

The attachment illustrates what I'm seeing here.

2. Also all of my Response times are less (way, way less) if I check "Load Page Elements". How can that be - shouldn't Response times (without page elements) be the same whether or not I've checked that box?

Thanks in advance. Nathan

post-944-1263279091.png

Guest nlock
Could you give me a full report?

Sure - 2 reports are attached, 1 with page elements and one without. as you can see, the one without page elements has slower response times. The one with page elements shows the response + page elements times to be faster than response times by themselves. I've run this test many times and get the same symptoms so its not a one-off.

I'm using v 6.0.

Thanks , N

dnn_NoPageElements.zip

dnn_Page_Elements.zip

In a case of loading page elements the server executed 25 page requests/sec. Without page elements the server executed 63 page request/sec. A load was higher, a response was slower. I think it is the reason why the response time was greater.