WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest winstonc

Logs do not display HTTP Protocol Summary

Guest winstonc

Hello,

I've come across this a couple of times now. After I run my test, when I check my logs, the HTTP Protocol Summary is blank. The test runs fine (and usually with no errors). I was wondering if this is something anyone else has encountered? Is this a bug or known issue?

Thank you,

Winston

Guest angela
Hello,

I've come across this a couple of times now. After I run my test, when I check my logs, the HTTP Protocol Summary is blank. The test runs fine (and usually with no errors). I was wondering if this is something anyone else has encountered? Is this a bug or known issue?

Thank you,

Winston

Hi Winston,

It seems that you need to set the Level of detail in Scenario -> Log and Report Settings. By default it is Disabled, so you need to select either Full or Errors. Please try this and let me know.

Guest winstonc

Hi angela,

Thanks for the quick response. I did have the level of detail set to Full. Sometimes it happens to all the sessions in the test results and other times happen to only some of them.

Thanks,

Winston

Guest angela
Hi angela,

Thanks for the quick response. I did have the level of detail set to Full. Sometimes it happens to all the sessions in the test results and other times happen to only some of them.

Thanks,

Winston

Strange, we will try to reproduce this, and I'll let you know. Are log files created in the folder you specify in the scenario? If yes, please let me know what antivirus program you use.