WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mike2

Ordered List with New Lines

Guest mike2

Hi,

I am creating a load test that has a set of data per user. This data is stored in a csv file, and eventually broken into a separate text file for each field. This all works fine (although its somewhat annoying to have to split a csv into a text file per field). The problems I am having deals with a field that can have multiple lines of data. Currently I use the Ordered List function that pulls data from the text file line by line, but this doesn't let me use new lines in the data. So I am wondering if there is any way to do this?

If its any help I have a separate field that contains the number of lines, but without scripting I don't see any way to merge multiple lines in WAPT. In summary I am basically looking for a way to have per user data containing new lines.

Thanks for your time.

Unfortunatly, it is not possibly in the current version. We will add this feature in the next version. We can make a special build for you where you can use /r/n to mark a new line.