WAPT Forum
jmundl

SNMP for Performance Counters

Hi all,

I reinstalled WAPT Pro with new build May 28, 2019. After re-installation I can't communicate with performance  counters via SNMP protocol.

Best Regards,

Jiri

Hi Sergei,

this scenario was prepared and used in previous build of the WAPT Pro. All performance counters worked correct.

Then I reinstalled WAPT Pro, and result Performance, table Performance counters was empty for SNMP counters.

I tried test this counter with button "Test server connection ...", but I became error message "SNMP initialization failed. The request timed out. [0xA0041001]"

The same result for new created counter.

Best Regard,

Jiri

Hi Sergei,

I tried test performance counters (SNMP) in previous version WAPT Pro (4.7) on the same PC - there is connection OK.

For WAPT Pro 5.0 test ends with described error.

I tried install WAPT Pro (last version) on different PCs (as demo version), by all these installations occur SNMP connection failed. These demo installation were after tests uninstalled.

Is there any possibility to check, what process can have any reason to this problem(log file, for example)?

Now I tried previous version WAPT Pro 4.7 - without any problem.

Best Regards,

Jiri

Hi Sergei,

problem was solved. The problem was caused with the connection of the network cable to a second network card with another IP.

Sergei and Ivan, thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Jiri