WAPT Forum

I am using the latest release of WAPT Pro 3.1. I have been attempting to schedule and run some roughly four hour long load tests nightly. I am attempting to do some remote application testing, so the console is installed on a machine in the home office, and the load agent that I am running from is in one of our remote offices. For some reason, every night at a random interval my test will stop without completing with an error to the effect of "lost connection to load agent or load agent is unavailable" . Our networking department has assured me that the link between the home office and remote office has not gone down at all during this time period. We even went so far as to have a constant ping from the console machine in the home office to the load agent at the remote office. We recorded the results of all of the pings over those three days and not a single one came back with response timed out, all of the received a response from the load agent machine. However, my tests still failed three times with the error "lost connection to load agent or load agent is unavailable". From this I know that the network is not the issue. I have also verified that I am not overloading the load agent, even at the most strenuous portion of my tests the load agent is only utilizing 50% of its available resources. Any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can fix?

Thanks,

chrikory1