WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jules2007uk

302 Found Query

Guest jules2007uk

Hello,

I am new to the forum as I have recently downloaded WAPT initially on a trial basis, with a view to purchase a licence if the software meets our requirements. I am looking to stress test a website which works in the following manner:

- User is taken to a page where they need to enter a single use code

- User answers a number of questions on some forms (radio buttons, checkboxes etc)

- Once the the questions have been answered the test is complete

(During the entire process the URL remains the same throughout - however the content on the page changes, i.e. different questions appear after clicking through to the "next page")

(Additional info: A session cookie remembers which content is to be displayed on the page, therefore visiting the URL in a new session would display the initial page to enter the single use code)

I am looking to stress test the server but have noticed that during the user profile verification process I am receiving some 302 Found exceptions. From what I have read I don't think it is something to be alarmed about, but would rather seek some clarification from people with more detailed knowledge than myself. I am happy to provide logs should this help in identifying the issue - I have attached one to this post should this be of any use.

Many thanks,

J

WAPT_302FOUND.txt