WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest brian928

Problem With Cookies

Guest brian928

I'm running a simple 50 user test against our website. Each user loads our homepage 10 times. The first time a user visits, we set a cookie and create an entry in our user database. Every subsequent page load from that user should not create a new entry in our user data base because they have a cookie set. However, when I run my simple test, I get 500 users created.

Can you tell me why WAPT is not supplying the cookie after the first time a user loads the page?

Thank you.

Guest angela
I'm running a simple 50 user test against our website. Each user loads our homepage 10 times. The first time a user visits, we set a cookie and create an entry in our user database. Every subsequent page load from that user should not create a new entry in our user data base because they have a cookie set. However, when I run my simple test, I get 500 users created.

Can you tell me why WAPT is not supplying the cookie after the first time a user loads the page?

Thank you.

Please send your scenario, pofile, full and error logs to our Tchnical Support.

Guest marryfoxgirl

I have a problem with the users because they show in the MySqL database but not in the administrator.

Also when I log with a login/password of a user into the frontend site I get this Error message: E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? or any possible solution?

Thanks in advanced

Website I developed for faxless cash advance company.