Problem With Cookies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brian928_*

Guest_brian928_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:30 PM

I'm running a simple 50 user test against our website. Each user loads our homepage 10 times. The first time a user visits, we set a cookie and create an entry in our user database. Every subsequent page load from that user should not create a new entry in our user data base because they have a cookie set. However, when I run my simple test, I get 500 users created.

Can you tell me why WAPT is not supplying the cookie after the first time a user loads the page?

Thank you.

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (brian928 @ Aug 20 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm running a simple 50 user test against our website. Each user loads our homepage 10 times. The first time a user visits, we set a cookie and create an entry in our user database. Every subsequent page load from that user should not create a new entry in our user data base because they have a cookie set. However, when I run my simple test, I get 500 users created.

Can you tell me why WAPT is not supplying the cookie after the first time a user loads the page?

Thank you.

Please send your scenario, pofile, full and error logs to our Tchnical Support.

#3 Guest_marryfoxgirl_*

Guest_marryfoxgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:42 AM

I have a problem with the users because they show in the MySqL database but not in the administrator.
Also when I log with a login/password of a user into the frontend site I get this Error message: E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS
Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? or any possible solution?
Thanks in advanced

#4 Sergei Leonov

Sergei Leonov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:22 AM

Could you send your scenario, profile, full and error logs to our Technical Support?
Sergei Leonov
WAPT Project Manager
SoftLogica LLC

Office: +7-383-335-6692
Toll-free: 1-888-364-6797 (for US only)
Time zone GMT +6, EST +11
E-mail: support@loadtestingtool.com
http://www.loadtestingtool.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users