WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest suja

Result Analysis

Guest suja

Hi,

Today I have tested 1000 users login logout functionality and all the 1000 sessions are successfull. I have tested for 1000 user where the users are split into 36 users with different number of sessions under each user.

Since I am new to Performance Testing and WAPT I am unable to analyse the results. Can you please help me to analyse the result which is attached as html page.

Also please let me know what are all the key points we have to consider in the result and how would judge its good or too much time taken.

We have registration key for this tool using that can I call customer support and analyse my results.

If any changes needs to be done in this test please let me know .I set the time as 000.00.30 .user load is 1000 users.

\

Thanks

Suja

1000users_page1.html

Hi,

Today I have tested 1000 users login logout functionality and all the 1000 sessions are successfull. I have tested for 1000 user where the users are split into 36 users with different number of sessions under each user.

There were 36 simultaneous users only. If you want 1000 users you need to select Run Time option (first on Test Volume page) and enter time enough to start 1000 users.

Or you can select Fixed number of users option and enter 1000 users.

Since I am new to Performance Testing and WAPT I am unable to analyse the results. Can you please help me to analyse the result which is attached as html page.

Also please let me know what are all the key points we have to consider in the result and how would judge its good or too much time taken.

We have registration key for this tool using that can I call customer support and analyse my results.

If any changes needs to be done in this test please let me know .I set the time as 000.00.30 .user load is 1000 users.

\

Thanks

Suja

I don't know your testing objectives so I can't interpret your results. Formally all is OK, sessions are successful, and times are good.

Guest suja

There were 36 simultaneous users only. If you want 1000 users you need to select Run Time option (first on Test Volume page) and enter time enough to start 1000 users.

Or you can select Fixed number of users option and enter 1000 users.

I don't know your testing objectives so I can't interpret your results. Formally all is OK, sessions are successful, and times are good.

Hi I have changed the time and ran the test again and attached the screen shot i am able to see only 68 users. Attached the screen shot . Can you please tell me approx how much time i have to mention to run for 1000 users.

Thanks

Suja

post-12700-0-32493800-1319445703.jpg

post-12700-0-64580800-1319445934.jpg

Hi I have changed the time and ran the test again and attached the screen shot i am able to see only 68 users. Attached the screen shot . Can you please tell me approx how much time i have to mention to run for 1000 users.

Thanks

Suja

Your test should be at least 8 hours 20 minutes.

Guest suja

Hi,

I have run the test as per your time suggestions which is 8hours and 20 mins for 1000 users login,logout for my application. But it shows nearly 10 or 12 sessions under every user. These 10 sessions under every users represents the no of pages for login logout or is it possible to reduce it.

Please advise.

Thanks,

suja

Guest Jyoti Bajoria Dhaliwal

I am also stuck with the same problem any frequent help will be highly appreciable