WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest suja

How to get 797 users

Guest suja

Hi,

Today when I ran the test for 2 users I am able to see user1 and user2 under logs. When I run the test for 797 concurrent users I am able to see only 34 user with nearly 37 sessions under every user. My question is i gave the time as 000.00.30 for each sessions. Before the first session ends the second session starts .To see 797 users what should I do? when I passed 797 user two of the users failed in a given time frames. Since It is spliting the sessions in 30's I am not able to figure out which has failed . Can you please answer my question?

Thanks in Advance

suja

Guest suja

Hi ,

I ran the test for 797 usere where I have 2 failed sessions My questions are

1) when I run 2 users I am getting user 1 and user 2with 1 session each in logfiles

2) when I ran 797 users I am getting only 34 users with nearly 37 session under each user and less for some users.

3) How to change the settings to show the users as 797 and want to see each session for all the 797 users

4) 2 failed session I am not able to find where exactly it failed since its showing sessions under users instead of individual user.

Attached is the screen shot for your reference.

Please clear my doubts. I have to test 1000 users in this way by this week.

sample797_page1.html

Guest suja

Duration of your test is not enough. A vertical red line on the user load graph shows where the test will be ended.

Hi Could you please let me know what is the best time set for the test we have doen it with 30 micro seconds. Please let me know what time we have to set for this scenario

Guest suja

Duration of your test is not enough. A vertical red line on the user load graph shows where the test will be ended.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. WE are not testing based on time duration we are running our test based on the load

scenario is from 1 to 800 user session with step 1 time 000.00.30

How to run the test on load basis ?

Is there any way to diable the thinktime in the tool ? If so where can I do that

I want the session to test the same page on the same time for that I need to know about this thinktime.

Thanks in advance

Sujanitha

Guest suja

Hi,

Can you please review the attached report and let me know basically the result of the test of 1000 users.Since I am new to performance testing and WAPT I am not able to judge anything.

Please see the attached html report and give me some ideas what are all the keys we have to look into in the result?

Also can I call the customer support and ask my question using the register number which is provided by WAPT.

Thanks

Suja