WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jmundl

WAPT 7.5 profile with external browser

I prepared and realized test using WAPT 7.5. Some perspectives were recorded with external browsers (Firefox, MSIE). By replaying I watch logs of the application server (Tomcat 6.0). Compared to internal browser is log file empty, without any records. Too response times are smaller against internal browser.

Best Regards,

Jiri

I recommend you to use the "Verify test" button to check your profiles before running the test. It will execute each profile one time and log all the details. After the verification is finished you can expand the "Logs" folder in the left view. You will see all the requests and server responses logged during the profile execution. You can also use logs for test runs, but you need to choose the level of details on the “Log and Report Settings” page.

If you cannot find a problem in WAPT logs, send them and profiles to support. We will try to help you.

I recommend you to use the "Verify test" button to check your profiles before running the test. It will execute each profile one time and log all the details. After the verification is finished you can expand the "Logs" folder in the left view. You will see all the requests and server responses logged during the profile execution. You can also use logs for test runs, but you need to choose the level of details on the “Log and Report Settings” page.

If you cannot find a problem in WAPT logs, send them and profiles to support. We will try to help you.

Thank for your speed response. I tried it - problem is in our application - every new login ends with message about expired session.

Jiri