WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roman

What do "Kbytes sent/received" and session actually mean?

Guest Roman

Hello

I'm new to this tool, but I think it is great.

For now I'm learning WAPT test result. There are some points that seam not clear. And I've got few questions about it:

1. KBytes sent/received – is it an amount of Kbytes which was sent/received by all amount of users that use appropriate profile? Or it is an average amount of Kbytes which was sent/received by all amount of users that use appropriate profile?

2. What session is? Is session consists of emulating of such user activities: open browser, enter url, make all http requests (which were recorded before), close browser? What does it mean if session is failed/successful?

Sorry if these questions are stupid :rolleyes: I have read WAPT help, but still these things are not clear enough for me.

Could someone please provide me some additional materials or explain these things?

Thanks in advance

Hello

I'm new to this tool, but I think it is great.

For now I'm learning WAPT test result. There are some points that seam not clear. And I've got few questions about it:

1. KBytes sent/received – is it an amount of Kbytes which was sent/received by all amount of users that use appropriate profile? Or it is an average amount of Kbytes which was sent/received by all amount of users that use appropriate profile?

It's all amount of data that was sent/received during test for the corresponding profile.

2. What session is? Is session consists of emulating of such user activities: open browser, enter url, make all http requests (which were recorded before), close browser? What does it mean if session is failed/successful?

Sorry if these questions are stupid :rolleyes: I have read WAPT help, but still these things are not clear enough for me.

Could someone please provide me some additional materials or explain these things?

Thanks in advance

Yes, session is one execution of profile from begin to end. Failed session is session where one of requests was executed with error.