WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAF

Load Agent Went Offline 80070102

Guest JAF

I've had some trouble importing a project from the regular unregistered version of WAPT to the registered WAPT Pro. After some installing, uninstalling, reinstalling as well as a few runs through the registry, I managed to have WAPT Pro run the test I created in the regular unregistered WAPT.

However, it gave some different results - but these are not why I write. The results seemed to differ mainly because, apparently, part of the test (the inner loop) did not run. So in one of the five test profiles I have, I tried moving the 10-12 steps within the loop to the outside. I then ran the test, and again encountered the error that I received when I first tried running the project made in the regular WAPT.

I don't want to spend hours on reinstallation and registry editing again - and I honestly don't think that's the solution either.

The specific details about the error

I select a single profile to test, and select 1 user only, and then press the "Run Test" button. The bottom status bar then states "Starting virtual users: 0/1" but nothing happens. The text in the result window states "Test execution started. Please wait 10 seconds for first results" as usual. But nothing happens. 30 seconds pass and then the following error appears:

80070102.png

I have no idea what to do. I tried deleting the profile completely and run one of the other profiles that I had not touched since the last successful test run... but no luck. None of my tests in this project will run anymore.

Guest angela
I've had some trouble importing a project from the regular unregistered version of WAPT to the registered WAPT Pro. After some installing, uninstalling, reinstalling as well as a few runs through the registry, I managed to have WAPT Pro run the test I created in the regular unregistered WAPT.

However, it gave some different results - but these are not why I write. The results seemed to differ mainly because, apparently, part of the test (the inner loop) did not run. So in one of the five test profiles I have, I tried moving the 10-12 steps within the loop to the outside. I then ran the test, and again encountered the error that I received when I first tried running the project made in the regular WAPT.

I don't want to spend hours on reinstallation and registry editing again - and I honestly don't think that's the solution either.

The specific details about the error

I select a single profile to test, and select 1 user only, and then press the "Run Test" button. The bottom status bar then states "Starting virtual users: 0/1" but nothing happens. The text in the result window states "Test execution started. Please wait 10 seconds for first results" as usual. But nothing happens. 30 seconds pass and then the following error appears:

80070102.png

I have no idea what to do. I tried deleting the profile completely and run one of the other profiles that I had not touched since the last successful test run... but no luck. None of my tests in this project will run anymore.

Please send your profile and scenario to support@loadtestingtool.com