WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roshni

"Stop Test" hangs the application

Guest Roshni

Hello,

I am using WAPT 5.0 trial version.

While Verifying/Running a particular test if we click on "Stop Test" then the application gets hanged & eventually we have to close through Task Manager.

Also, same issue occurs if we click on "Stop Test" after the Verification part is sucessfully completed.

Regards,

Roshni Gawandi

Hi Roshni,

I'm pretty new to WAPT but I noticed this was happening to me when I tried to run two WAPT instances at once (I mean on the same server). They both seemed to run okay, but after running a test for both only the instance opened first would respond properly and terminate cleanly. The other instance just hanged there doing nothing, but still taking up memory. In the end the only way to get rid of it was to kill its process in task manager, as it was completely unresponsive.

You might check to see if you have an abandoned process of WAPT in the background that didn't terminate properly, other than that it seems to be a bug in the software where it may not be handling resource allocation in an independent manner for each instance of the application.

Sorry, thats all I can suggest from my own experiences (as limited as they are) with WAPT.

Best wishes, Paul Dickson.

Hello,

I am using WAPT 5.0 trial version.

While Verifying/Running a particular test if we click on "Stop Test" then the application gets hanged & eventually we have to close through Task Manager.

Also, same issue occurs if we click on "Stop Test" after the Verification part is sucessfully completed.

Regards, Roshni Gawandi

Guest angela

Hello,

Pleae try to disable the option "Stop test correctly" (it may lead to such effects).

I dont know if this is bug but when i lisent music then logout from the site and login again to site then restart the song on my winamp and she didnt play...its there a way to fix this ?

Sorry for my english

Could you describe in more details where you logout and login?

Guest Sergio

Hi all.

I'm having the same problem, with "WAPT 1.0 Pro" version...(I ran my scenarios with "Complete all open sessions" option enabled and disabled)

Beside this problem, I've noticed that sometimes tests aren't finished properly. Status bar "Test is finished" seems to be completed, but I cannot access test logs, for instance