WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leela

How to create these scenarios using WAPT

Guest Leela

Hi All,

I am still learning performance testing. Could anyone please clarify the following details for me:

1. Can we simulate a scenario like, one after the other each user is trying to access or download some files from a portal using 50 +/-connections or for a time span of 1 or 2 hours?

2. If there is a scenario like, we have say 100 users trying to access a portal at the same time, i.e., Login, then if say 50 users try to check the mails and rest of the 50 users try to compose a mail and then all of them Logout (may not be at the same time). Can we simulate/emulate such a scenario using WAPT? If yes, can anyone please tell me the procedure to create this scenario briefly (few hints or suggetions)

3. Is there any particular book or website or reference which would help me in understanding the concepts of performance testing thoroughly?

Thank you for the help in advance. Regards - Leela Manohar

Guest sanga
Hi All,

I am still learning performance testing. Could anyone please clarify the following details for me:

1. Can we simulate a scenario like, one after the other each user is trying to access or download some files from a portal using 50 +/-connections or for a time span of 1 or 2 hours?

2. If there is a scenario like, we have say 100 users trying to access a portal at the same time, i.e., Login, then if say 50 users try to check the mails and rest of the 50 users try to compose a mail and then all of them Logout (may not be at the same time). Can we simulate/emulate such a scenario using WAPT? If yes, can anyone please tell me the procedure to create this scenario briefly (few hints or suggetions)

3. Is there any particular book or website or reference which would help me in understanding the concepts of performance testing thoroughly?

Hi Leela,

if your are using tail version that will support only 20 users. and if you want to test check mail scenario and compose then you should create scenario once whatever you need.

make sure that scenario is the script for wapt tool using this you can create number of virtual user.

from

sanga

Guest sanga
Hi All,

hi leela,

you will find the usage pdf file in the site and go through that.