WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
niekell

ASP.NET Module Upgrade Compatability

Hello WAPT Folks,

We've recently gone from WAPT to WAPT Pro and discovered that for our ASP.NET Applications WAPT Pro required the installation of the ASP.NET Module (at additional cost). So I downloaded the Module Trial and recorded a Profile to test. I verified it successfully, and then ran it with one user as a normal test.

Then came the addition of load (in the form of another 799 Users) and the ASP.NET Module aborted the test because it was the trial. Fair enough, so we bought the full version of the Module and I uninstalled the Trial then installed the Full version of the ASP.NET Module.

Here comes the problem, all the profiles recorded with the Trial ASP.NET Module now complain about there being a missing plugin. I check the server's installed programs and the ASP.NET Module is there. So what is going on? Is there some key which is inserted into the profiles during recording which is specific to the Trial version and the Full version is incapable of recognising it?

I do not want to spend another 4hrs recording profiles!

How do I get WAPT to recognise that the FULL VERSION of the ASP.NET Module should run anything the Trial version did?!?!

Best wishes, Paul.

Please, install the latest builds of WAPT Pro and ASP.NET Module from the site. This should fix the problem.

Thanks Sergei.

Ivan had me do the same thing.

Yes it did resolve the problem.

Best wishes, Paul.