WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WSOD

Using the command line

Guest WSOD

I am trying to write a script that will run 1 page at a time, so we can test the performance of each individual page. I am currently do this by using different profiles (each with one page) inside the same scenario, and switching them out before each run. I like to use the same scenario, so I can easily manage the test volume. I would like to be able to do the same thing using the command line interface so I can automate the process. Is there a profile variable that can be used in the command line, or will I need to create unique scenarios for each test (I have between 50-100 pages.)

Guest angela
I am trying to write a script that will run 1 page at a time, so we can test the performance of each individual page. I am currently do this by using different profiles (each with one page) inside the same scenario, and switching them out before each run. I like to use the same scenario, so I can easily manage the test volume. I would like to be able to do the same thing using the command line interface so I can automate the process. Is there a profile variable that can be used in the command line, or will I need to create unique scenarios for each test (I have between 50-100 pages.)

It can be done only by changing the content of a Scenario file or a Profile. It also can be done by using command line, but you should be a real expert in order ot be able to do this :) At least, our developers told that they could not do this :)

Guest Aftehoof

Iam really confused with the concept of command line arguements . can anyone pl. help me