WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeffrey

CryptographicException error on logout

Guest Jeffrey

To all,

Recently, we've migrated a web application using .NET 1.1 to a .NET 3.5 environment. I began creating a new set of simple tests to check performance--the test simply logs a user into a site, loads an item into view, clicks several tabs, and then logs out. Upon playback, nearly invariably, i'm getting the following error on the logout page...

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad Data.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad Data.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[CryptographicException: Bad Data.

]

Does someone know how I could have WAPT ignore this error? My users are all successfully logged out of our site, but because of this exception, i'm unable to tell an otherwise good test result from a bad one without inspecting all errors within the log.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Guest angela

Hello Jeff,

This problem is much spoken about on the Internet. Most probably, it is connected with upgrade of .NET. Please search for corresponding discussions, there should be some pieces of advice regarding elimination of this issue there.

Guest Jeffrey
Hello Jeff,

This problem is much spoken about on the Internet. Most probably, it is connected with upgrade of .NET. Please search for corresponding discussions, there should be some pieces of advice regarding elimination of this issue there.

Thanks Angela, I will take a look.

Jeff