WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Louisa

bug in error report

Guest Louisa

Hi,

1. Error show in the log file, but from error gragh, don't show there is error, even in the report, no error show up?

I think under how many Vuser, then will have errors to appear in error report, Because I use same senario, just change the user volume, from 20 to 4.

2. Still same senario to do stress testing: Fix 1000 users, 1 min duration, got 67 error saying "Network Error."

But when i try with same senario with changing user volume: Fix 2000 users, 1 mins, no error show up?

Please tell me why?

C2_A_1000.html

C2_A_2000.html

Guest angela
Hi,

1. Error show in the log file, but from error gragh, don't show there is error, even in the report, no error show up?

I think under how many Vuser, then will have errors to appear in error report, Because I use same senario, just change the user volume, from 20 to 4.

2. Still same senario to do stress testing: Fix 1000 users, 1 min duration, got 67 error saying "Network Error."

But when i try with same senario with changing user volume: Fix 2000 users, 1 mins, no error show up?

Please tell me why?

Most probably, the server cannot stand the increasing load. For more details, please attach the corresponding Reports.