WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rohan076

Sending Email testing with WAPT

Guest rohan076

Hi guys,

I've been playing around with WAPT for quiet a while now and I'm loving it. I got to test an application that involves logging into a site, filling out a form, sending it and then logging out and am not sure how to do this. I recorded the entire sequence and I run it for 20 users and get some results. but after the test is run, on the receiving end, I donot see 20 forms being submitted.

I tried doing this with gmail. I recorded logging into gmail, composing and sending an email and logging out. then I ran this test for 20 users(same user, 20 times simultaneously), and the test ran successfully, but 20 emails didnt get sent. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Rohan.

Guest aargsr

I have also similar problem.

logging into the site, filling the form and submitting it. while recording the script, the tool wapt able to submit a form. but if i run the test for 10 users then the tool is not able to submit the 10 forms. i don't received any errors. can any one help us? i used Dynamic values for parameters.

Hi guys,

I've been playing around with WAPT for quiet a while now and I'm loving it. I got to test an application that involves logging into a site, filling out a form, sending it and then logging out and am not sure how to do this. I recorded the entire sequence and I run it for 20 users and get some results. but after the test is run, on the receiving end, I donot see 20 forms being submitted.

I tried doing this with gmail. I recorded logging into gmail, composing and sending an email and logging out. then I ran this test for 20 users(same user, 20 times simultaneously), and the test ran successfully, but 20 emails didnt get sent. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Rohan.