Sending Email testing with WAPT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_rohan076_*

Guest_rohan076_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

Hi guys,
I've been playing around with WAPT for quiet a while now and I'm loving it. I got to test an application that involves logging into a site, filling out a form, sending it and then logging out and am not sure how to do this. I recorded the entire sequence and I run it for 20 users and get some results. but after the test is run, on the receiving end, I donot see 20 forms being submitted.

I tried doing this with gmail. I recorded logging into gmail, composing and sending an email and logging out. then I ran this test for 20 users(same user, 20 times simultaneously), and the test ran successfully, but 20 emails didnt get sent. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Rohan.

#2 Guest_aargsr_*

Guest_aargsr_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:55 AM

I have also similar problem.

logging into the site, filling the form and submitting it. while recording the script, the tool wapt able to submit a form. but if i run the test for 10 users then the tool is not able to submit the 10 forms. i don't received any errors. can any one help us? i used Dynamic values for parameters.

QUOTE (rohan076 @ Jan 21 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys,
I've been playing around with WAPT for quiet a while now and I'm loving it. I got to test an application that involves logging into a site, filling out a form, sending it and then logging out and am not sure how to do this. I recorded the entire sequence and I run it for 20 users and get some results. but after the test is run, on the receiving end, I donot see 20 forms being submitted.

I tried doing this with gmail. I recorded logging into gmail, composing and sending an email and logging out. then I ran this test for 20 users(same user, 20 times simultaneously), and the test ran successfully, but 20 emails didnt get sent. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Rohan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users