WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark

CSV Results do not match HTML Report

Guest Mark

Hello, Just ran a test with 1VU against our developer environment and got some really strange results:

HTML Report

* Times look realistic/expected and Avg90 is always same as or less than Max value

CSV Report (for same test run)

Login function: Avg90 time is almost always longer than Max time (ex: min 27:00 Avg90=22.1, Max=20.2)

Get Events Function: same

Logout function: same

Attached are the csv file and the HTML Results page.

Please help.

Mark.

idev_Login_GetEvents_Logout.html

Guest Mark

My bad, wasn't thinking when I attached the html report - but I am unable to upload the wpr or csv files to your forum. Please let me know if you'd like me to email them somewhere.

Guest Mark

Login-GetEvents-Logout.Login

Min Avg Avg90 Max

1.64 3.05 7.63 7.35

1.41 3.14 7.71 7.51

1.42 2.66 6.31 6.16

1.32 2.78 7.03 6.44

1.37 2.96 7.63 9.79

1.24 2.34 5.67 5.26

1.38 2.59 6.33 5.11

2.47 4.03 10 9.97

2.86 7.98 22.1 20.2

1.96 4.59 13.4 18.8

Here is an example of the csv results.

Guest angela

Unfortunately, we have a limit on size of files to upload here, so please send them to support@loadtestingtool.com. Thanks in advance!

Guest Mark
Unfortunately, we have a limit on size of files to upload here, so please send them to support@loadtestingtool.com. Thanks in advance!

Need to make a presentation to our Exec Staff tomorrow (Tuesday 10/28/08) --- do you all have an answer to this question based on my emailed documentation?

Guest angela
Need to make a presentation to our Exec Staff tomorrow (Tuesday 10/28/08) --- do you all have an answer to this question based on my emailed documentation?

Hello,

Our developers said that, unfortunately, it was a bug. Now we are working on it. As soon as it is fixed (I think it will take a week or so) I will send to you the updated build. I am really sorry for such trouble just before your presentation...

Guest Mark
Hello,

Our developers said that, unfortunately, it was a bug. Now we are working on it. As soon as it is fixed (I think it will take a week or so) I will send to you the updated build. I am really sorry for such trouble just before your presentation...

You are just in time, I'm happy to have an answer that I can explain to the Execs and I appreciate your responsiveness. You may have just turned a trial user into a buyer! Thank you.

Guest Mark
Hello,

I haven't heard anything from you guys since 10/28 ---- any update on this bug fix??

Guest angela
I haven't heard anything from you guys since 10/28 ---- any update on this bug fix??

Our developers should be in the process of fixing it. I will check and let you know about the status of the problem.