WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest manox

Failed to launch help in WAPT Pro 2.1

Guest manox

The following occurs in WAPT Pro 2.1:

All the Help button links are broken in the Settings window. If you click the Help button when,

1. Recorder tab is selected, you get the Javascript Settings Help page

2. selecting any other tabs in the Setting window you get a "Failed to launch help" warning message.

The Recorder tab Help button should be linked to the Recorder Settings page.

There are help content for each tab, therefore each tab should be linked to the correct page.

Guest manox

There is a CSV delimiter option in WAPT Pro 2.1, under the Settings-General tab.

When you change the default value (Semicolon) and click OK, on returning to the page the CSV delimiter changes back to default Semicolon value.

Guest manox
We can't reproduce your problems. Please, download the latest build from http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/builds/WAPTPro2.1.zip. If the bugs are still there tell me the version of your OS.

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for the advice, I downloaded the latest WAPT Pro 2.1 build (signed 09/02/2011) and it works fine now (on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008R2).

I can still produce the issue with the WAPT Pro 2.1 build (signed 19/01/2011) on those 3 OS.

This isn't a problem anymore, the latest build works fine without the Help button bug or CSV delimiter not saving bug.

Thanks,

Mano