WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JAEMN

Agents on Virtual Machines

Guest JAEMN

Hello:

I came with a new doubt, hoping you can help me. On the last test that we performed, we configure some remote VM to be the agents generating the Load. But there was a point when the WAPT send a message about network lost, and disconect from the agents, but we confirm that there was not such that network trouble. We decided to move the agents and have in the same place that the generator was running. But the question about WAPT, Does WAPT agents allow them to be VM? Have any other this need or the same trouble?

Thank in advance!

Guest JAEMN

I search on both VM that were used as agents, but there is not crash file on them. I found one on the machine that I use for the recording scripts, but this file seems does not have the information related for the day when test was performing. We are going to run a Test in order to verify and determine what could happend that day, If this crash file is generated this time, I will let you know.

Thanks in advance!