WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rdwaram

User Think Time

Guest Rdwaram

Hi,

I was able to run a test profile with a user think time set (example 10sec). This means the time after every mouse click before another actions in performed in the test profile.

There are some instances where i don't need a user think time. Is there a way to set a different use think time for different actions within a profile? Or do I have to do this manually when i created my test profile?

Please advice.

thanks,

RD

Guest angela
Hi,

I was able to run a test profile with a user think time set (example 10sec). This means the time after every mouse click before another actions in performed in the test profile.

There are some instances where i don't need a user think time. Is there a way to set a different use think time for different actions within a profile? Or do I have to do this manually when i created my test profile?

Please advice.

thanks,

RD

Hi,

You can specified user think time either for all requests in the Profile, or for each request.

1. In the Profile you can change the User think time in the following ways:

Disable: The program will not use delays for requests of current profile.

Specified in request: The program will use delay values specified in request properties. You will be able to enter delay values for individual requests.

Random from range: Delay values for requests of current profile will be taken from the specified range at random. Enter limits of range. You can set equal delays for all pages: for this, specify equal limits of range.

2. For each request you can specify 2 values: minimum and maximum values of delay. Then the delay for current page request will be taken from the specified range at random. You can set some constant delay: for this, specify equal limits of range.