WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpslbugfinder

Resolution for error type "NET Error" (proxy setting is not done)

Guest tpslbugfinder

Hi,

I have recorded 1 scenario which includes 5 pages.(step 1,batch run from user 1to 3)

Proxy Setting details:

I.Proxy setting is present in browser of my machine but while using WAPT,in WAPT setting if we are not using proxy setting i.e checkbox "Use proxy server while performing test" is not checked in "WAPT->Setting"

For page 3 it gives "Net Error" (question mark is present against that page instead of displaying response time.

In Log reprot, for page 3 message displayed "Failed to connect to remote host"

For Rest of pages response timeis is dplayed properly

II. If my WAPT proxy setting are same as that of browser's setting then question mark is displayed for all pages

III.If I am disabling proxy setting of my machine's browser then error message is displayed "Page cannot be displayed" (As per one of solution provided here to similar probelm)

Did i have to work on setting any more or it is probelm due to network connectivity.

Kindly provide solution for same

Guest angela
Hi,

I have recorded 1 scenario which includes 5 pages.(step 1,batch run from user 1to 3)

Proxy Setting details:

I.Proxy setting is present in browser of my machine but while using WAPT,in WAPT setting if we are not using proxy setting i.e checkbox "Use proxy server while performing test" is not checked in "WAPT->Setting"

For page 3 it gives "Net Error" (question mark is present against that page instead of displaying response time.

In Log reprot, for page 3 message displayed "Failed to connect to remote host"

For Rest of pages response timeis is dplayed properly

II. If my WAPT proxy setting are same as that of browser's setting then question mark is displayed for all pages

III.If I am disabling proxy setting of my machine's browser then error message is displayed "Page cannot be displayed" (As per one of solution provided here to similar probelm)

Did i have to work on setting any more or it is probelm due to network connectivity.

Kindly provide solution for same

Hi,

Could you please provide:

1. Proxy setings in your browser (a screenshot) and a screenshot confirming that you works exactly with those settings.

2. Proxy setings in WAPT (a screenshot).

3. Full and Error logs generated in WAPT.