WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lava

WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces

Guest lava

WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces as it cannot record and post Ajax scripts efficiently when the application client need to Save and ReInstantiate the STATE of the client side page. It is causing problem when playing the test. Many parameters and variables are sent null so the application cannot handle it. I am doomed. My manager wants this fixed soon or ..

We have bought WAPT and running version 5.0.

Guest angela
WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces as it cannot record and post Ajax scripts efficiently when the application client need to Save and ReInstantiate the STATE of the client side page. It is causing problem when playing the test. Many parameters and variables are sent null so the application cannot handle it. I am doomed. My manager wants this fixed soon or ..

We have bought WAPT and running version 5.0.

Hi,

First of all, WAPT works only with requests that use XMLHttpRequest. So if it is not the case, it may not work with your application. In this case you can try to record such requests manually.

Plaese let me know how it fails. Does it mean that WAPT cannot record a request or an error occurs? If you encounter an error, please post here (or send to me) your profile, full and error logs.