WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_lava_*

Guest_lava_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:01 AM

WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces as it cannot record and post Ajax scripts efficiently when the application client need to Save and ReInstantiate the STATE of the client side page. It is causing problem when playing the test. Many parameters and variables are sent null so the application cannot handle it. I am doomed. My manager wants this fixed soon or ..
We have bought WAPT and running version 5.0.

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (lava @ Jul 18 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WAPT fails in popup Ajax page that uses Java Rich faces as it cannot record and post Ajax scripts efficiently when the application client need to Save and ReInstantiate the STATE of the client side page. It is causing problem when playing the test. Many parameters and variables are sent null so the application cannot handle it. I am doomed. My manager wants this fixed soon or ..
We have bought WAPT and running version 5.0.

Hi,

First of all, WAPT works only with requests that use XMLHttpRequest. So if it is not the case, it may not work with your application. In this case you can try to record such requests manually.
Plaese let me know how it fails. Does it mean that WAPT cannot record a request or an error occurs? If you encounter an error, please post here (or send to me) your profile, full and error logs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users