User per profile

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

Every time that I add or remove a profile to my scenario the user are spreaded to all profile. how is it possible avoiding this behavior?

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (osa @ Jun 19 2008, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time that I add or remove a profile to my scenario the user are spreaded to all profile. how is it possible avoiding this behavior?

Such behaviour is by design, unfortunately. After delition of a profile (the total number of users in User Load remains the same), the users will be redistributed by WAPT between remaining profiles.

#3 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

We are testing different part, and modified Scenario, addign and removing profile, and this is a very boring feature.
Could be more interesting a check box for activate o disable this function?

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (osa @ Jun 19 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are testing different part, and modified Scenario, addign and removing profile, and this is a very boring feature.
Could be more interesting a check box for activate o disable this function?

Yes, possibly it could. I sent this as a feature request for next releases, let's see if it will be approved.

#5 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (angela @ Jun 19 2008, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, possibly it could. I sent this as a feature request for next releases, let's see if it will be approved.

Thanks Angela. I think this feature is bad because sometimes i forget to correct the user number after add or remove a profile, and i restart test with all profile balanced...

i think wapt is good, but with some new feature could be the best wink.gif thanks and best regards.

#6 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (angela @ Jun 19 2008, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yesterday I was talking with a colleague and could be interesting that wapt use a particular policy to decrement in proportional way the user per profile

for example total user are 30

i got 3 profile

profile 1 : 15 user
profile 2: 10 user
profile 3: 5 user

If i decrement 20 the profile will become

profile 1: (15/30)*20=10 user
profile 2: (10/30)*20=6,6666 so... 7 user
profile 3. (5/30)*20= 3.3333 so 3 user

with normal rules of approximation...

take in consideration also this way that could be very useful as user friendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic