Ordered List

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

how is it possibile using and Ordered List from a file like a sequence?
I'm using it when i must use a list with a set of selected elements and each user must use an element in each iteration.

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (osa @ Jun 17 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how is it possibile using and Ordered List from a file like a sequence?
I'm using it when i must use a list with a set of selected elements and each user must use an element in each iteration.

Hello,
Yes, it is used as a sequence of values for a parameter. E ach new value is provided either in each iteration or for each virtual user.

#3 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

I know how it work. But for my particular test i need iterate a Ordered sequence of number, formed by particular codes, from file, that i can't generate with sequence function. And i want iterate on my list for users and for iteration for not duplicate my code.
Actually i split my list in 20 parts and replicate the main (i will call submain) of my profile 20 times in the same profile. So , each submain use a part of list that was used but a particular user in that sequence. I can avoid this if I could iterate on Ordered List taken from file both for users and iterations

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (osa @ Jun 19 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know how it work. But for my particular test i need iterate a Ordered sequence of number, formed by particular codes, from file, that i can't generate with sequence function. And i want iterate on my list for users and for iteration for not duplicate my code.
Actually i split my list in 20 parts and replicate the main (i will call submain) of my profile 20 times in the same profile. So , each submain use a part of list that was used but a particular user in that sequence. I can avoid this if I could iterate on Ordered List taken from file both for users and iterations

Hi osa,

Could you please state your example step-by step, and describe it in more details? Then we will be able to understand it better and provide you with better solution.

#5 Guest_osa_*

Guest_osa_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

this is a screenshot of my profile.

I have initial and final part.

My core problem is in main. In the image there is a section marked with a red rectangle. This subpart is replicate 20 times. I do this because the main is iterate 20 time and each subpart need to use a particular ordered list loaded from a file. Moreover this profile needs 20 users and each user must use a particular code that isn't a sequential code, so i can't use the function Sequence.

What can solve my problem in a easily and elegant way is the possibility to use the function Sequence on a file wich contains my particular sequence of code that i need use.

i hope explain my problem better than before.

Could be this a new feature of WAPT?

Best Regards

Luca Preziati

Attached Files

#6 Guest_gloryforixseal_*

Guest_gloryforixseal_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi
I want a list to act like a menu in a normal program, ie click to activate and then hover to open sub lists. I can get it to do one or the other, but not both. Any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users