WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest maubar

AJAX and JAVASCRIPT

Guest maubar

Hi,

i'd want to know what is behavior of WAPT Tool, with application developed with AJAX and JAVASCRIPT.

I mean, can WAPT emulate for each user, client's scripts?

Best Regards

Guest angela
Hi,

i'd want to know what is behavior of WAPT Tool, with application developed with AJAX and JAVASCRIPT.

I mean, can WAPT emulate for each user, client's scripts?

Best Regards

Hello,

Do you mean a script for each virtual user? You can create several profiles, and in each profile different scripts can be executed.

Also, you can specify the path to each script as a value of the variable, and transfer values to URI from the created list.

As for AJAX, WAPT supports it only with use of XMLHttpRequest.

Guest maubar

Hi Angela,

as first, thank you for reply.

As second, i have yet problems to perform a correct test with this application where is present a Javascript Control that creates some entries on DB.

The problem is that WAPT, during test, creates correctly entries on DB for operation server side, but for operations client side, like a Javascript function launched when a link is clicked (somthing like "href="java script:__doPostBack...") , WAPT doesn't create entry db. So during test running i have some entry db but the entry db that application should create by javascript function.

Now i can't understand if i have to use a varible in which i have to specify Javascript code into WAPT or somthing similar.

Thank you again.

Best Regards

Guest angela
Hi Angela,

as first, thank you for reply.

As second, i have yet problems to perform a correct test with this application where is present a Javascript Control that creates some entries on DB.

The problem is that WAPT, during test, creates correctly entries on DB for operation server side, but for operations client side, like a Javascript function launched when a link is clicked (somthing like "href="java script:__doPostBack...") , WAPT doesn't create entry db. So during test running i have some entry db but the entry db that application should create by javascript function.

Now i can't understand if i have to use a varible in which i have to specify Javascript code into WAPT or somthing similar.

Thank you again.

Best Regards

If I understood your case right, you can place your scripts in a directory, create a list with their names, and then save the names in to a variable and use them for each user/iteration.