AJAX and JAVASCRIPT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_maubar_*

Guest_maubar_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hi,

i'd want to know what is behavior of WAPT Tool, with application developed with AJAX and JAVASCRIPT.

I mean, can WAPT emulate for each user, client's scripts?

Best Regards

#2 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (maubar @ Jun 17 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

i'd want to know what is behavior of WAPT Tool, with application developed with AJAX and JAVASCRIPT.

I mean, can WAPT emulate for each user, client's scripts?

Best Regards

Hello,

Do you mean a script for each virtual user? You can create several profiles, and in each profile different scripts can be executed.
Also, you can specify the path to each script as a value of the variable, and transfer values to URI from the created list.

As for AJAX, WAPT supports it only with use of XMLHttpRequest.

#3 Guest_maubar_*

Guest_maubar_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

Hi Angela,

as first, thank you for reply.

As second, i have yet problems to perform a correct test with this application where is present a Javascript Control that creates some entries on DB.

The problem is that WAPT, during test, creates correctly entries on DB for operation server side, but for operations client side, like a Javascript function launched when a link is clicked (somthing like "href="java script:__doPostBack...") , WAPT doesn't create entry db. So during test running i have some entry db but the entry db that application should create by javascript function.

Now i can't understand if i have to use a varible in which i have to specify Javascript code into WAPT or somthing similar.

Thank you again.

Best Regards

#4 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (maubar @ Jun 20 2008, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Angela,

as first, thank you for reply.

As second, i have yet problems to perform a correct test with this application where is present a Javascript Control that creates some entries on DB.

The problem is that WAPT, during test, creates correctly entries on DB for operation server side, but for operations client side, like a Javascript function launched when a link is clicked (somthing like "href="java script:__doPostBack...") , WAPT doesn't create entry db. So during test running i have some entry db but the entry db that application should create by javascript function.

Now i can't understand if i have to use a varible in which i have to specify Javascript code into WAPT or somthing similar.

Thank you again.

Best Regards

If I understood your case right, you can place your scripts in a directory, create a list with their names, and then save the names in to a variable and use them for each user/iteration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users