WAPT Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest aishlingm

DWR/AJAX callbacks

Guest aishlingm

I'm trying to test my application which has dwr in it. I can see it calling the dwr functions and they seem to work, but I can't see it calling the callback. Anyone any ideas on how to get the callback to be called?

Guest alupaer

the recording of ajax in scripts seems to be a bug, with how WAPT 5.0 and 6.0 interface with Windows 7. Example:

we record scripts on two machines with identical hardware. one machine is running Windows 7, the other machine, Windows XP pro

1. WAPT 5.0 or 6.0 will not record the ajax requests on a page through the WAPT recorder on the Windows 7 machines

2. Ajax requests on a page are recorded without issue for WAPT 5.0 and 6.0 on Windows XP pro

we have resorted to recording scripts on an XP machine and having to push recorded scripts to the Windows 7 machine. It is a bit annoying.

Guest Sreenadh OG

Dear Sergei,

Thanks for the link. I have downloaded WAPT Pro 2.0 Beta and is heavily impressed with it. It gives me flammability using JavaScript, debug logging facility using JavaScript, dynamic recording of AJAX responses and much more (all of which were missing in WAPT 6.0). Yesterday I was experimenting with the trial version of WAPT Pro 2.0 Beta and it was working fine. But suddenly today morning it stopped loading page elements (yap, surely the 'load page elements' checkbox is checked, but still it will not load page elements!), and it will not record AJAX response data! What is going wrong? Why an application which was behaving correctly yesterday act so erratically today? What could be the issue? How can I fix it? Please guide me.

Regards,

Sreenadh

In the new version we changed a recorder. You can download beta from http://www.loadtestingtool.com/forum/builds/WAPTPro2.0.zip